The Partners of the Princeton University Art Museum include a distinguished group of Museum benefactors who contribute $2,500 or more annually (contributions are tax-deductible less $125). As philanthropists and art patrons, Partners provide a sustained, essential source of unrestricted support for special exhibitions, publications, conservation, and acquisitions as well as a variety of educational programs and focused initiatives.
Partners’ support ensures that the Museum remains a cultural and social center of campus life, a nexus for continuing education among Princeton’s alumni, and a welcoming place of shared enrichment for our wider community of visitors.
Partners benefit as well, gaining access to special learning opportunities, both formal and informal. In appreciation of this important level of support, Partners enjoy all of the benefits of Friends membership as well as special privileges, including:
- all Museum publications
- intimate opportunities to interact with the Director and Museum curators
- special e-newsletters from the Director with advance notice of Museum activities and exhibitions
- invitations to special events in Princeton and elsewhere
- recognition in select Museum publications and on the annual donor plaque in the galleries
Partners who support the Museum at more significant levels receive additional benefits, such as:
- the opportunity to schedule a private, behind-the-scenes tour of an area of the collection that is not regularly on view, with a curator and up to eight guests
- special recognition as a leadership supporters on the Museum’s annual donor plaque
- invitations to special events, including curatorial workshops and seminars, private tours, receptions, and dinners
- the opportunity to host a scholar-led, salon-style discussion in your home with the Museum Director or a curator and invited guests, or a reception in the Museum, at cost, for up to fifty guests (reservation contingent on the Museum’s schedule of availability)
For more information, or to become a Partner, please e-mail Nancy Stout, Associate Director for Institutional Advancement or call (609) 258–5826.