Let the Art Museum give something to you! In good times and bad, great art can be a source of solace, strength, and connection. Sign up now for a free membership through December 2020.
Your free membership will grant you special benefits including:
- Access to members-only virtual programming
- Subscription to the Museum’s e-news
- A discount in our Museum Store
- Reciprocal access to hundreds of Museums nationwide through the College and University Art Museums reciprocal program
- A digital membership card to keep all of these great benefits organized in one place
- $75 value
Already a member? Thanks for your support! All current members will receive a 6-month extension at your current membership level, with all of the benefits that entails, AND all of the additional benefits listed above. Keep an eye out for our letter and email outlining the details.
We will meet again. When we do, and as you are able, we hope you will continue to support our work by renewing your membership or making a gift. If you would like to do so now, we always welcome your contribution at https://artmuseum.princeton.edu/support.
For answers to all of your membership questions, please e-mail Gabrielle Markand at email@example.com or call (609) 258–4057.
Image credit: Doug and Mike Starn, American, born 1961. (Any) Body Oddly Propped (detail), 2015. Glass, steel, and bronze. Princeton University Art Museum. Museum commission made possible by Shelly Belfer Malkin, Class of 1986, and Anthony E. Malkin, and by the John B. Putnam Jr. Memorial Fund. © Doug and Mike Starn, 2015