Join Princeton University Art Museum curators and leadership staff at some of the world’s foremost cultural destinations. These remarkable itineraries offer one-on-one connections with experts and include unique opportunities to view private collections, visit artists’ studios, and go behind the scenes at major museums. Travel will be in small groups with hosts dedicated to the art of fine service.
The program is limited to benefactors and members of the Princeton University Art Museum.
Not yet a member? Join now and begin enjoying membership benefits—including these exclusive travel opportunities—immediately!
with Museum Curator Zoe Kwok
February 25-March 2, 2018
- Travelers will stay in the world-renowned Halekulani Hotel, a beachfront hotel with unobstructed views of the iconic Diamond Head volcano
- Curator-led tour and special behind-the-scenes experience at the Honolulu Museum of Art, which boasts an encyclopedic collection of more than 50,000 works of art
- Special visit to the Bishop Museum, featuring one of the best collections of Oceanic art in the world
- A stop at Iolani Palace, a national historic landmark and the only royal palace in the United States
- Exclusive visits to private collections, artists’ studios, and architecturally significant houses and gardens.
- Dine at some of Hawaii’s finest restaurants, where the chefs use fresh, locally grown ingredients to create inspired and flavorful dishes
Space is limited. Trip registrations may only be received via USPS. Phone and e-mail requests cannot be honored; reservations will be processed according to the postmarked date of the mailed registration form. Please click on the trip title above for an itinerary and the printable registration form.
If you have questions, please contact Christine Thiel by phone (609-258-4057) or by email (cthiel@exchange.Princeton.EDU).