The Museum’s Student Advisory Board invites alumni and students working or interested in the arts to this virtual networking discussion. Participants include:
- Scott Allan *07, associate curator, Paintings Department, J Paul Getty Museum
- Sonja Dumas ’86, performer, choreographer, writer, and arts development consultant
- Tracy Ehrlich ’87, associate teaching professor, Parsons School of Design
- Jodi Hauptman ’86, senior curator, Department of Drawings and Prints, The Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Mifflin Lowe ’70, children’s author and publisher
- Jennifer Morris *14, lawyer, Cultural Heritage Partners
- Nick Napoli *03, architect, GKV Architects
- Lisa Saltzman ’88, professor and chair of History of Art, Bryn Mawr College
- Rachel Skokowski ’15, curatorial assistant for European Art, Santa Barbara Art Museum
- Miya Tokumitsu ’03, curator of the Davison Art Center at Wesleyan University
- Alison Weaver ’93, executive director, Moody Center for the Arts, Rice University
Open only to Princeton University students and alumni.
Free registration via Zoom here. (when prompted, click to sign in as “attendee”)
LATE THURSDAYS! This event is part of the Museum’s Late Thursdays programming, made possible in part by Heather and Paul G. Haaga Jr., Class of 1970. This program, including live closed-captioning, is made possible by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.