Join the Princeton University Art Museum during our May is Membership Month campaign and enjoy all of the great benefits of being a Museum insider PLUS:
- a sleek stainless steel insulated water bottle
- 10% discount on your selected membership level*
We are committed to affording a barrier-free experience by remaining a free admission museum for everyone, whether you visit to enjoy one of the two dozen special exhibitions and installations mounted each year, engage with the masterpieces from the Museum’s world-class collections, or participate in one of the nearly 300 diverse public programs that we offer year-round. All at no cost to the visitor! But just because the Museum is free does not mean that there are not very real costs to what we do. Our members are part of what makes this possible.
Benefits of belonging include:
- Invitations to members-only events
- Subscription to the Museum’s magazine
- Reciprocal membership at over 800 museums nationwide (at the Dual/Family level and above)
- Discounts at the Museum Store and on individual tickets to the Museum's Annual Gala
And much more! To see a full listing of membership levels and benefits please visit: http://artmuseum.princeton.edu/support/membership/friends
*Valid on new or upgraded memberships only. Not valid on current membership renewals.
For answers to your questions about Friends membership, please e-mail Gabrielle Markand at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 258–4057.